keskiviikko 14. maaliskuuta 2012

You have given me hope.


I will speak of your statutes before kings
and will not be put to shame,
for I delight in your commands
because I love them.
I reach out for your commands, which I love,
that I may meditate on your decrees.
Remember your word to your servant, 
for you have given me hope. 
My comfort in my suffering is this: 
Your promise preserves my life.
Psalm 119: 46-50

Your word, Lord, is eternal; 
it stands firm in the heavens. 
Your faithfulness continues through all generations; 
you established the earth, and it endures. 
Your laws endure to this day, 
for all things serve you. 
If your law had not been my delight, 
I would have perished in my affliction.
Psalm 119: 89-92, 105

Your word is a lamp for my feet, 
a light on my path.
Psalm 119:105

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti