torstai 8. maaliskuuta 2012

It is good to be near God


You guide me with your counsel,
and afterward you will take me into glory.
Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.
Those who are far from you will perish; 
you destroy all who are unfaithful to you. 
But as for me, it is good to be near God. 
I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge; 
I will tell of all your deeds.
Psalmi 73: 24-28

The Lord is gracious and compassionate, 
slow to anger and rich in love.
The Lord is good to all; 
he has compassion on all he has made. 
All your works praise you, Lord; 
your faithful people extol you.                                               
Psalmi 145: 8-10


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti