maanantai 26. maaliskuuta 2012

I cry to you, Lord.



I pour out before him my complaint; before him I tell my trouble.
When my spirit grows faint within me, 
it is you who watch over my way. 
In the path where I walk 
people have hidden a snare for me. Look and see, there is no one at my right hand; 
no one is concerned for me. 
I have no refuge; 
no one cares for my life. I cry to you, Lord; 
I say, “You are my refuge, 
my portion in the land of the living. ”Listen to my cry, 
for I am in desperate need; 
rescue me from those who pursue me, 
for they are too strong for me. 
Psalm 142: 2-6

Set a guard over my mouth, Lord; 
keep watch over the door of my lips. Do not let my heart be drawn to what is evil 
so that I take part in wicked deeds 
along with those who are evildoers; 
do not let me eat their delicacies.
Psalm: 141: 3-4

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti