maanantai 5. maaliskuuta 2012

Show me your ways, Lord.



Show me your ways, Lord, 
teach me your paths. 
Guide me in your truth and teach me, 
for you are God my Savior, 
and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, Lord, your great mercy and love, 
for they are from of old. 
Do not remember the sins of my youth 
and my rebellious ways; 
according to your love remember me, 
for you, Lord, are good.                                                                           Psalm 25: 4-7
Turn to me and be gracious to me, 
for I am lonely and afflicted. 
Relieve the troubles of my heart 
and free me from my anguish. 
Look on my affliction and my distress 
and take away all my sins.                                                                                 
Psalm 25: 16-18
Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.          
Psalm 139: 23-24


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti