tiistai 3. huhtikuuta 2012

Pure heart.



Psalm 51:1-2
Have mercy on me, O God, 
according to your unfailing love; 
according to your great compassion 
blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity 
and cleanse me from my sin.

Psalm 51:10-12
Create in me a pure heart, O God, 
and renew a steadfast spirit within me. 
 Do not cast me from your presence 
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

Psalm 51:17
My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit; 
a broken and contrite heart 
you, God, will not despise.

Isaiah 1:18
Come now, let us settle the matter,” 
says the LORD. 
“Though your sins are like scarlet, 
they shall be as white as snow; 
though they are red as crimson, 
they shall be like wool.

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti